RFP, RFQ, Bids & Awards
Bid/Proposal Submission Checklist
Below is a checklist to use when preparing a formal bid or proposal. The list includes common errors made by bidders and offers responding to RFQs, Bids and RFPs. Please note that these instructions do not contain all applicable requirements and a careful reading of the RFQ, Bid and RFP is critical.
- Review all standard terms and conditions
- Make sure pricing adds up correctly
- Sign your bid or offer on the front page or elsewhere as indicated
- Initial any bid or offer changes you make
- Submit bid security (if requested)
- Include literature (if requested)
- Bid bonds
- Review and complete all listed requirements
- Cost of goods or service to include F.O.B. destination (Ship to address) Freight prepaid
- Acknowledgment of Addendum(s) (if any)
Open RFP, RFQ, & Bids for Construction
If you would like to attend a bid opening, they will be held in person at the Hemlock Annex 5320 Hemlock Street, Sacramento, CA 95841.
Note Regarding Projects Documents
We are in the process of re-formatting all legacy documents previously posted on the former district website to be compliant with web accessibility requirements of the U.S. Office of Civil Rights, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and Sections 504 and 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act of 1973. If you are searching for information and do not see it here, please contact Facilities Business and we will provide the documents to you.