Student bus stickers are available at discount rates. Call 916-726-5826 for more information.
Student monthly stickers are available from the 25th to the 8th each month as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and
Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. while supplies last.
San Juan Central will be closed for the traditional holidays and we will sell bus stickers on the dates we are open.
- First half sticker is valid from the 1st to the 15th of the month and costs $15.00
- Second half sticker is valid from the 16th to the end of the month and costs $15.00
Only cash will be accepted.
Students must have or obtain a RT Student Photo ID card for $3.00 and have the RT montly stickers affixed to it.
The RT Student Photo ID can be obtained at Customer Service & Sales Center at 1225 ‘R’ Street, Sacramento, CA 95811. The Center is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For general RT customer service information please call Sacramento Regional Transit at 916-321-2877 or 916-321-BUSS Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (closed most holidays).
Eligibility RequirementsTo use discounted RT Monthly Stickers,
- students must be between the ages of 5 – 18 and pursuing a high school diploma.
- parent/guardian has to fill out a "Discount RT Eligibility Form." The form is also available at San Juan Central, 3700 Garfield Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608.
- parent/guardian has to provide a proof of student enrollment in school if the student does not attend any of the San Juan Unified School District's schools.
Call (916) 726-5826 for more information.