Encina ASSETs After-School Program
Students, sign up today!
It’s free for all 9th -12th grade Encina students!
Sign up in room R2.
Principles: Enrichment, Academics, and Recreation
- Homework assistance provided by Encina teachers and ASSETs support staff.
- CAHSEE and SAT Prep ongoing throughout the year.
- Participate in sports such as basketball, football, soccer, indoor soccer, soccer tennis, Whiffle ball, chess, checkers, dominos, board games, and don't forget our annual PlayStation/X-Box tournaments.
- Join clubs such as the Youth Advisory Board, Craft Club, Music Club, Skate Club, Fit 4 Life Club, Cooking Club and much more.
- Nutritional snack served every day.
ASSETs is offering Credit Recovery classes. Students should contact their school counselor for paperwork to enroll in a class or see Nancy Miranda, Program Coordinator in room R2.
Last Modified on August 14, 2021