Encina ASSETs After-School Program
Students, sign up today!
It’s free for all 9th -12th grade Encina students!
Sign up in room G3.
Principles: Enrichment, Academics, and Recreation
- Homework assistance provided by Encina teachers and ASSETs support staff.
- CAHSEE and SAT Prep ongoing throughout the year.
- Participate in sports such as basketball, football, soccer, indoor soccer, soccer tennis, Whiffle ball, chess, checkers, dominos, board games, and don't forget our annual PlayStation/X-Box tournaments.
- Join clubs such as the Youth Advisory Board, Craft Club, Music Club, Skate Club, Fit 4 Life Club, Cooking Club and much more.
- Nutritional snack served every day.
ASSETs is offering Credit Recovery and CAHSEE Prep classes. Students should contact their school counselor for paperwork to enroll in a class or see the ASSETs program in G3Class Schedule:English 1Room L2
Mon. 3:20-4:50pm Wed. 2:20-3:50pmEnglish 2Room N4 Mon., Wed., & Fri. 3:30-4:30pmWorld HistoryRoom O2Wed., Thur., & Fri.10 minutes after bell rings for 1 hour each dayBiologyRoom P5Mon. & Wed.10 min after the bell rings for 90 min each dayAPEX-online coursesUS History, Health, AlgebraRoom H1 Mon. & Thur. 3:20-4:50pmCAHSEE PrepRoom E1 Mon. & Thur. 3:25-4:55pm
For detailed information about the ASSETs program, please click here.
Last Modified on July 8, 2019