- Walk at all times on the blacktop. That includes after the recess bell rings and you are returning to your classroom line. The field is the place for running. Organized games that require running are OK under supervision.
- Follow any/all directions given to you by any adult on duty.
- Return all equipment to the ball cart.
- Follow the school rules for games.
- All games are open to anyone who wishes to join in.
- Stay within the boundaries of the playground.
- Be aware of others around you. Walk around games and help those that need your help.
- Take turns and share equipment.
Last Modified on May 23, 2014