Course Registration Instructions for all incoming 2020-2021 Freshmen
First off, we are excited to have you attend Bella Vista in fall of 2020. It is unfortunate we were not able to meet in person to register you for your classes and welcome you to our campus. This isn’t how we envision doing our freshman registration, but we will get through this together.
A few items of importance :
- Please read the attached Incoming Frosh Registration Document for important dates for the fall
- Freshmen course registration will be completed online by May 1st. Failure to complete will result in your elective courses being chosen for you
- Watch this video below on how to register for your elective courses https://youtu.be/epHImDhtKPU
- Review the attached : Freshmen course request, 9th back page course descriptions and 9th grade course request documents for further information about course requests
- You will log into your student portal at portal.sanjuan.edu to register via Student Connection
- The attached Parent-Student Signature Page needs to be filled out and returned to the school before the start of the school year. You may choose to:
- Sign and then scan and send it back to the email@example.com
- Take a picture and attach it to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign the forms on campus once school reopens (TBD)
- Emergency Card needs to be filled out online.
- See the attached Online Emergency Card Instructions document for log in instructions
We understand that you may have questions from now until the end of the school year. We will do our best to answer questions in a timely manner, but understand that our priority is to work on getting our current students and graduates to the 2020 finish line.
If you have questions regarding:
- Portal log in please contact: email@example.com
- Other questions and concerns can be directed to our counseling secretary at: Miste.firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be further correspondence as we move toward the end of the school year.
Click on each link below for the referenced attachment: