Vacancies and Information
Management Vacancy Postings
To apply, you must submit the appropriate online application with a resume, the name of your present supervisor with contact information, and 3 current letters of reference. If you have any questions, please call Deb Cullifer at (916) 971-7171.
Online Application System
SJUSD uses this online application form for all management vacancies in the District. Once you have created a login, you can return to the application at any time to complete or add changes. Be sure that you apply for a vacancy while in the online application.
- Management Applicant Manual - Step by step instructions for creating a profile in EDJOIN and applying for a job vacancy.
All applications must be submitted online by 3:00 p.m. on the application deadline date. Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
Management Application Process
- To apply for any of the vacant positions for which you are qualified, you must complete our online management application.
- Since applications are only considered when submitted for a specific management vacancy, please be sure that you apply for a vacancy online after completing the application.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Management Recruitment and Selection Process
The San Juan Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination and/or harassment of district employees or job applicants based on any legally protected characteristics, actual or perceived, including, but not limited to, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender expression.