Librarian: Susan SloanPhone: (916)971-5030Email: email@example.com
Hours: 7:30am - 3:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
7:30am - 1:45pm Thursday
The mission of the Bella Vista High School Library Program is to support the curriculum of Bella Vista High school by providing access to current, adequate, and appropriate information, in addition to helping students, teachers and staff become effective users of information.
- Be considerate of others who are working
- Use a quiet voice
- No food or drink
- During class time, a pass is required
- ID is required for all library checkouts
- ID is required to use computers
Students may check out most books for 3 weeks with unlimited renewals. Reference books are for library use only, but a few are available online in an ebook format. Check with Mrs. Sloan to find out how to access the online catalog for these ebooks.
Students with outstanding library and textbook fines from previous schools will not be able to check out library books until those fines are satisfied.
FinesRegular overdue books are fined 5 cents per student per school day up to a maximum of $5. Students will not be assessed fines for days the library is not open. Lost books are billed at the replacement value of the book.
- Library book check outs - over 16,000 volumes
- Access to the Sacramento Public Library databases
- 18 networked computers and 36 Chromebooks - ID required
- Laser printer - 1st page free and 5 cents for each additional page
- Online catalog
- Online catalog app for smartphones and tablets
- Photocopy machine - 15 cents per page
- Nook e-readers