Return to Headlines

Opportunity extended to change grades from 2020-21 school year to Pass/No Pass for high school students

In August we shared information on a bill that provided high school students an opportunity to apply to have one or more letter grades earned during the 2020-21 school year replaced with a Pass/No Pass grade. This opportunity has been extended through Oct. 1, 2021.

Click here to view a list of post-secondary institutions that will accept Pass/No Pass grades without prejudice. Some postsecondary institutions, including those in other states, may not accept a Pass/No Pass grade for admissions.

Please complete this form to request a grade change for the 2020-21 school year, if your student was in high school for the 2020-21 school year. 

Please contact your high school’s counseling office with any questions or to seek consultation with the decision.