School Supply List for World History
Suggested supplies to be successful in History class:
- Loose leaf paper
- Sharpened pencils--either mechanical or regular
- Pens--inexpensive BIC pens are great--multiple colors
- Map pencils
- Spiral-bound notebook for History class ONLY--I prefer notebooks that are 8"x 10" and approximately 100 pages--they can be found at WalMart for about 97¢, or at most office supply stores.
- Public Library card
- Post It notes
Optional donations for History class:
- Copy paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Spiral-bound 8"x 10" notebooks
- Art supplies: map pencils, crayons, markers, scissors, etc.