What student information does the district collect on adult education students?

Posted by:

San Juan Unified is not required and does not collect information on adult students’ immigration status.

However, because Sacramento County is home to a U.S. District Court, the county superintendent of schools may be required to obtain the names of persons who have filed their intention to become citizens of the U.S. or their petitions for naturalization. San Juan Unified has not been requested to assist in collecting this information from its adult students at this time.